Monday, March 12, 2012

A Formal Affair

The ranunculus were amazing this morning at the flower market. I love these little flowers and all their petals. 



And the work begins, I couldnt wait to see the end product. The all white was stunning in the mercury glass vases. I am excited to get back to formal, fancy weddings. I have missed the element of elegance from weddings lately. 


Its starting to come together and I am getting giddy!


Hanging Amaranthus is always a fabulous finishing touch. The green  velvet texture against the mercury glass is one of my favorite details. 






I snuck into the Bride's dressing room so I could get a quick pic with her and her bouquet




Gardenias, garden roses and ivory roses made the most divine smelling bouquet I think I have ever had the pleasure to create. It was delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment